Window Tinting Services
Our worry free purchase includes our Commercial, Residential, & Automotive Window Tinting services….. Visit our store in person so we can give you a DEMO of the different films IR (infrared) heat rejection. You can speak to one of our product specialist and learn about the best options for your vehicle. If you’ve already booked an appointment with us, you will have the opportunity to upgrade your film from the CARBON film to the CXP, or from CXP to the Wincos at an additional cost of course. We except walk-ins and do same day service for our retail clients. Our in house brands include MADICO Wincos IR Films, as well as SunTek Carbon and CXP…. When you consider the brands that offer the highest in Quality and IR heat reduction MADICO Wincos Film, 3M: Crystalline Film, and LLUMAR: Formula One Pinnacle series film, these lines are the BEST this industry offers. Bar none these 3 KINGS hold their own in our industry with tint technology and they sell these film lines only to exclusive dealers, and these lines are territorial protected. Don’t expect these products to be installed for a cheap price, or sold at a value film price level. You should consider that the Wincos IR Film is the Bugatti of window films. The Wincos Film is only sold at premium prices for those who DESIRE, WANT, & CAN AFFORD the BEST! We love the SunTek Window Films as well; the Carbon series, and Carbon CXP are unbeatable for the price. SunTek Window Films are engineered to the highest standards in the laminate industry all films are tested using the most advanced technology available, and proudly made in the USA. I personally use the Carbon series on all my vehicles. The Carbon series has always beat my expectations when compared to other window film brands I’ve tried personally. The Carbon series is a proven window tint for me personally with exceptional quality, great color, and amazing results. The Carbon Series, and Carbon CXP, are (non metalic based films) and carry a national lifetime warranty which ads an incredible value to the product you can rest assured SunTek R&D departments believe in their product as much as we do here at LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS. Why choose LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS over the competitors? First and foremost we are our passionate, we’re committed to the quality of our installations, and our meticulous attention to the details of our craft are just a few factors to consider when choosing LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS over the other guys. We are the best choice for you and yours the final product will be visibly proven on delivery of your vehicle, but in the end the peace of mind you can count on is that LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS stands by our work and offers our clients a craftsmanship guarantee on our window tinting services. That should make it abundantly clear the best choice for you and yours is LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS. We have many years of experience in window tinting; Ultra Luxury, Luxury, Exotic’s, Classics, & Hot Rods. These vehicles require additional care and precautions during the installation process. We take the needed steps to insure those safe guards are used in the best interest of your vehicle no matter the vehicle type, or age of the vehicle.
*Audi * Aston Martin *BMW * Bentley * Ferrari * Infinity *Jaguar *Lamborghini *Lexus *Maserati *Maybach *Mercedes Benz *Porsche * Rolls Royce *Tesla *Exotic’s, * Classics, & Hot Rods
DISCLAIMER: No craftsmanship warranty will be given to any customer with visible PET HAIR inside their vehicle at the time of the appointment. No window tint installation will be performed on any vehicle with excessive pet hair, dirt, dust, or debris in the interior of the vehicle. If your vehicles is not cleaned and vacuumed properly on the inside prior to your window tint installation appointment you will be asked to clean and vacuum the interior of the vehicle on the spot, or reschedule to provide a clean work space for our installers. You may elect to forfeit 100% of LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS craftsmanship guarantee in lieu of leaving the vehicles work space inadequate for a proper window tint installation. This means what you see, is what you GET! Let’s give each other the best possible chance for a clean window tint installation done right the first time. Let’s all be considerate of each other in this process!
DISCLAIMER: There is a MAXIMUM 15 minute grace period for appointments. If you will be later than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment time, your immediate options are to be moved to standby, or be rescheduled to a later date, the third and final option is to have a partial window tint installation that will conclude with the allocated time that was set when your initial appointment was made. During that time you will be given the opportunity to scheduled for another date to complete your window tint installation. In the past far to many customers have been late to their appointment causing other customers services and appointments to be unfairly delayed, and those customers further inconvenienced. We ask that you show up at least 5-10 minutes early to discuss your window tinting options and services with one of our staff members as well as complete all necessary paperwork, and make any payment due.
DISCLAMER: If you choose to attempt the removal of a previous window tint installation on your vehicle to save cost compared to paying for LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS film removal service labor rate, please be advised; the glass must be cleaned properly and debris free up to our professional level which is OEM specifications. During our walk around with you and your vehicle we will be looking for any items that would contaminate our window tinting installation areas. In the instance we discover your vehicle windows still need reasonable care and attention to perform a clean installation, you will be charged a cleaning fee to put the automotive glass on your vehicle back to proper specs. No film removal, nor glue removal from a prior installed window tint shall be performed free of charge. Old film removal and glue removal is a separate service we offer. You should elect to pay for this labor service if you have old film, or glue remaining on any of your vehicles windows. We offer a per window removal fee, and a discounted bundled removal fee for a complete vehicle. If the removal service is not paid for, it will not be performed, and you will forfeit 100% of our craftsmanship guarantee. LV AUDIO & CUSTOMS offers a conditional craftsmanship guarantee for all of our window tinting services. Here’s how it works, within 30 days of your window tint installation, but only after the designated curing period has passed give us a call or stop by so we can address your concern. If the concern can be addressed within a 5 minute window we will make an effort to improve the quality of our installation on the spot. If any window film will be required to be removed and replaced we will make arrangements with you at the time of the inspection to schedule a priority warranty appointment. It is important to help us help you receive the BEST possible chance of having a quality installation in one shot! We thank you in advance for your time and consideration of these matters listed above 🙂
Here’s a list of current laws pertaining to installation of automotive window tint in Nevada, & its regional states.
NEVADA The NRS Nevada Revised Statute regarding window tinting can be read below, or found at The Nevada Legislature website
- Non-reflective window tinting is allowed on the front side windows if the light transmission is at least 35%, with a tolerance of 7%.
- Rear side windows can have non-reflective tinting, so long as the vehicle has outside mirrors on each side that are so located as to reflect to the driver a view of the highway through each mirror for a distance of at least 200 feet. Vehicles manufactured before 1993 that have tinting prior to 1993 are not subject to this prohibition.
- Nevada State window tint waiver can be printed from the link provided. Copy & paste the link into your browser bar: http://www.dmvnv.com/pdfforms/do200.pdf
- CALIFORNIA The main requirements for legal window tinting in California are:
- The windshield and front driver’s side and passenger’s side windows cannot receive any aftermarket tinting.
- If the rear window of a vehicle is tinted, the vehicle must have outside rearview mirrors on both sides.
The law prohibits any person from driving any motor vehicle with any object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed, or applied upon the windshield or side or rear windows, with certain limited exceptions. However, legislation signed into law effective January 1, 1999, exempts from the above prohibition specified clear, colorless, and transparent material that is installed, affixed, or applied to the front driver and passenger side windows for the specific purpose of reducing ultraviolet rays. If, as, or when this material becomes torn, bubbled or otherwise worn, it must be removed or replaced.
UTAH Windshields and windows — Tinting — Obstructions reducing visibility — Wipers — Prohibitions.
(1) Except as provided in Subsections (2) and (3), a person may not operate a motor vehicle with: (a) a windshield that allows less than 70% light transmittance; (b) a front side window that allows less than 43% light transmittance; (c) any windshield or window that is composed of, covered by, or treated with any material or component that presents a metallic or mirrored appearance; or (d) any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material on the windshield or side windows of the motor vehicle except: (i) a certificate or other paper required to be so displayed by law; or (ii) the vehicle’s identification number displayed or etched in accordance with rules made by the department under Section 41-6a-1601. (2) Nontransparent materials may be used: (a) along the top edge of the windshield if the materials do not extend downward more than four inches from the top edge of the windshield or beyond the AS-1 line whichever is lowest; (b) in the lower left-hand corner of the windshield provided they do not extend more than three inches to the right of the left edge or more than four inches above the bottom edge of the windshield; or (c) on the rear windows including rear side windows located behind the vehicle operator. (3) A windshield or other window is considered to comply with the requirements of Subsection (1) if the windshield or other window meets the federal statutes and regulations for motor vehicle window composition, covering, light transmittance, and treatment. (4) Except for material used on the windshield in compliance with Subsections (2)(a) and (b), a motor vehicle with tinting or nontransparent material on any window shall be equipped with rear-view mirrors mounted on the left side and on the right side of the motor vehicle to reflect to the driver a view of the highway to the rear of the motor vehicle.
(a) The bottom edge of the material is at least twenty-nine inches above the undepressed driver’s seat when measured from a point five inches in front of the bottom of the backrest with the driver’s seat in its rearmost and lowermost position with the vehicle on a level surface. (b) The material is not red or amber in color. 12. Safety monitoring equipment and driver feedback if mounted in either of the following locations: (a) Immediately behind, slightly above or slightly below the rearview mirror. (b) Where the rearview mirror would commonly be positioned if the motor vehicle is without a windshield mounted rearview mirror. B. Except as otherwise provided in this section, a person shall not operate a motor vehicle with an object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed or applied on the windshield or side or rear windows or with an object or material placed, displayed, installed, affixed or applied in or on the motor vehicle in a manner that obstructs or reduces a driver’s clear view through the windshield or side or rear windows. C. Except as otherwise provided in this section, a person shall not place, install, affix or apply a transparent material on the windshield or side or rear windows of a motor vehicle if the material alters the color or reduces the light transmittance of the windshield or side or rear windows. D. Each manufacturer shall certify to the director that the product or material the manufacturer manufactures or assembles complies with the reflectivity and transmittance requirements of this section. E. This section does not permit or prohibit the use and placement of federal, state or local certificates on any window as are required or prohibited by applicable laws. F. A person who sells or installs objects or materials under this section shall set forth in a conspicuous manner that the installation of the object or material to the driver or passenger side window may be illegal in some states. G. On application from a person required for medical reasons to be shielded from the direct rays of the sun that is supported by written attestation of this fact from a physician licensed pursuant to title 32, chapter 13 or 17, the department may issue an exemption from this section for a motor vehicle belonging to the person or in which the person is a habitual passenger. A person may operate a vehicle or alter the color or reduce the light transmitted through the side or rear windows of a vehicle pursuant to an exemption issued by the director.